Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Simple Words from Movies

"I guarantee there will be tough times, I guarantee that at some point one of us will walk away from each other, but if I don't ask you to be mine right now, I will regret this for the rest of my life" - Runaway Bride -

"There is a difference between knowing the path & walking the path" - Matrix -

"What if finding the Love of your Life meant changing the Life that you Love". - Fools Rush In -

"I think we don't really see things with our eyes. We live in darkness when we don't look at what real about ourselves, about others and about life. And when we see what real about ourselves, we find love and we don't need eyes for that". - At First Sight -

"I believe in God. I believe God will answer our prayers, even if sometimes the answer is No". - Deep Impact -