Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pareng Mike and Ka Roger

Yesterday, I greeted two men in my life celebrating their birthdays. Pareng Mike turned 27 while Ka Roger turned 28.

Mike called around 9am and I was singing on top of my lungs the birthday song. I was very happy to hear good news about his current post and love life.

Mike is the type of person who remembers to inform you about his current achievements and whether to say hello or just to let you know that he’s thinking of you, he’ll definitely make the effort. Suwerte talaga ng mga naging girlfriend at magiging girlfriend nito! He even invited me for a round of drinks at 4pm but with my current state, I declined and told him that WE will have drinks soon with the rest of the group.

Ka Roger on the other hand celebrated his birthday dinner at my place with his lovable girl, Jannice – aka my “little sister” and the very charming Maricel.

We enjoyed a filling meal of Spaghetti Bolognese, Chicken Barbecue and a full serving of Nido Oriental Soup. Yum! As for dessert, nobody can top the Midnight Choco Fudge Cake, Selecta’s Limited Edition Ice Cream Rendition of Chocolate Mouse and healthy bananas.

Though our dinner was cut short because of the distance in going home to their respective residences (as usual, they forget to bring clothes for a sleepover), we had plenty of laughs and kabusugan to last until our next chikahan.

Happy birthday, Pareng Mike and Ka Roger! Salut!

No comments: