Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My 31st!

The 31st birthday was celebrated quietly and without too much fun fare. Just like the usual traditions, I attended the first morning mass and prayed for additional blessings and thanked the Big Almighty for everything.


Mom prepared my favorites for lunch and we had tons of laughter over Spaghetti, Chicken Lollipops, Chicken Barbeque, Dinuguan at Puto. The Yayas was also busy eating their heart out with Mom, Chloe and Reyboy.


As usual, Dad was busy with his meetings but he met us for dinner at Glorietta 3 with Kuya Dong.


After enjoying Thai dinner, we went home to enjoy desserts. I blew the candles from my two birthday cakes, one from the family and the other one from Dra. Carissa. I got cash from Mom and Dad and a beautiful card, and a very cute stuffed pillow from Chloe and Reyboy. They promised that they’ll have an additional present come Christmas so that they can compensate for the small birthday present.

Cheeblings… I’ll be waiting!

No comments: