Saturday, July 21, 2007

And in the end, Harry Potter...

As early as 6pm, a number of avid Muggles waited in front of various bookstores for the most awaited book for 2007. For my part, I still have to wait for September 18 to be able to appreciate the final installment for the Harry Potter series. Why?


I got my wish that the book set would be in a special commemorative box (a collectible trunk-like box).


It will be an awesome addition to my library. The books are already great but the chest makes it even more exciting!

Though, I will not be able to hold my own copy in a more than a month, I already know the details. Ha, ha, ha! I have the means! The final installment is a little bit dark and a little less fantasy like.

J. K. Rowling's right. Everything comes to a definite (and very satisfying) end. I'm sad that it's over, though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope J.K. Rowling makes another book for this series! At least a prequel or something. This entire story is so great and fantastic, I want to here more about it!

Bittersweet said...

I liked the epilogue, but did still have questions like everyone else.

I'm looking forward to the encyclopedia in a few years, and in the meantime I love the additional information JKR is giving us in these interviews.

The MSNBC interview was particularly insightful.