Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sweet Kristine

Knowing from the start that I'll be surrounded by people similar to my Mom's age is not a big deal but to be able to spend time with Kristine was such a nice treat. Kristine E. McFarland is Tita Aleta and Tito Henry's only child and she's 23 years old and a little bit on the shy side. Hence, that is not a hindrance to my "kadaldalan" powers.

Our first bonding experience was watching the premiere of High School Musical 2 and relieving the scenes from the first TV musical. I had fun talking to her, as if I'm also talking to my sister but with a different twist. After the movie, shopping, eating out and having cold coffee followed.

I remember Kristine as the little girl that my brother went out Trick or Treating so many years back and now she's a full grown lady. I was even teasing her about the last time we saw each other in Manila and had dinner. I can't even recall if it was in 2003 or 2004 but still she still remembers me. She loves One Tree Hill and adores Sophia Bush, who doesn't! She's your typical tv/movie/net addict and you'll definitely won't get bored.


I promised her that we'll do a movie and bond more time together, I'm just waiting for my Mom's return from Montreal and we'll definitely go back to their place and have tons of fun.

Kristine, I'll see you in a few winks!

No comments: