Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hollywood and Highland

If my memory won’t fail me, it was sometime last year when Kyla and Axel Tolentino left for the States to migrate with their mom, Rachelle. Time flies really fast. Beforehand I just bring them to Tagaytay Highlands to have some R&R. Nowadays; we visit neighboring tourist spots in California.

For a very humid Friday, we decided to take the day off. Rachelle and kids fetched me at our residence in La Palma and we had breakfast at Denny’s and roamed around the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood and Highland. Being cam whores, we feasted ourselves with tons of pictures.




Even though it’s been a year since they arrived, it is not very common for every person living in the US to go to tourists spots. I for one, I can’t even remember the last time I visited the Hollywood landmark and Griffith Observatory even if I’m always in California. It was fun to go back with Rachelle and with the kids with us – as if we are teenagers also.

Our next stop after all the Los Angeles landmarks is San Francisco. A longer road trip than Las Vegas and more spots to visit but it would definitely another bonding moment.

Kyla, better have your batteries ready! Maria – magipon ka na ng bakasyon ha, para sa amin naman sa East Coast!

No comments: