Thursday, November 29, 2007

This is all I want!

I tried the latest from Imagini and it was fun. It puts together a Wish List for Christmas based on my VisualDNA.

My VisualDNA: You're a total traditionalist when it comes to the holiday season. You love everything from eggnog to carol-singing; you throw yourself into it all 110%. Woes betide any scrooges who get in your way! Holidays for you are all about spending quality time with the kids. These are magic years so you want to grab all the chances you have to enjoy them. You're a real home bunny and you love inviting friends into your home. There's nothing more enjoyable than sitting down for a really long lunch with your nearest and dearest. You take real pleasure in making sure everyone has a great time. Your idea of a good game generally involves a pack of cards and a little gamble. Here's hoping you'll get your fair share of the action this holiday season!

Have a look at My Wishlist. Check out some gifts that I would love to get.

Let me know what you think.

No comments: