Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back to UP

After a few months and a number of “rain-checked get togethers”, I was finally able to meet with Cutie Iyra and Jer, last Saturday, even for just five minutes. It was enough though to make updates and photo-ops. They just had to sneak out during a class that afternoon, hehehe.

Iyra is still a sight to see; still petite but I sense a lot of stress from her eyes. As for Jeremy, he’s still that same jolly person and has not lost his thoughtfulness.


I wish we could have bonded longer but I had errands somewhere else in the campus and the “kids” had a class to finish. Even so, we promised to see each other soon with the rest of the “kids”. This is a PAGING CALL for Sheryl, Mike, Marvin and Ja.


After that, I took a few more rounds around the academic oval and a lot of pictures of my alma mater.


2008 is a big year for us – mga Iskolar ng Bayan, for it’s our Centennial! I missed the opening ceremonies two weeks ago but for sure there will be more events to cap the celebration.



Oops, before I forget, thank you Tuesday for the heads up regarding the Mini Oble. I’ll get my statue next week with Emerson.

Go, UP!

No comments: