Thursday, September 18, 2008

Red. Hot. Chili. Elline!!!

We usually don’t select a theme for our birthday celebrations but a few years back, we had Japanese for the whole year, then Chinese and then finally we got tired from the same cuisines. We experimented with fusions of dishes and yet we still craved for more. However, whatever the choice, it still is good as long as we are filled with good company and laughter.

For Ella Elline’s post birthday celebration, she craved for a Tex-Mex flare. Where else did we go but Chili’s Grill and Bar in Greenbelt One. The three of us cannot remember the last time we ate at Chili’s. We had a fun time guessing when but, at the end, we failed. (Now I have to check the big albums to know when.)

I came first so I got a good table, with a good view too -- the Legaspi Street and a very weird couple having early dinner. I wasn’t able to get a snack so I gladly ordered some appetizers and by the time I had company I was a little bit full. Elline arrived next and since Mary Ann was running late we availed of the Wi-Fi services of the restaurant. I gladly helped Elline solve her biggest problem to date and she savored the free Wi-Fi.


While waiting for Mary Ann to arrive, we were making fun of her. You might ask why, because she always came late whenever we have gatherings within the Ayala area. Why again, because she walks around the Makati Commercial Business District. Nevertheless, we salute her for her enthusiasm. How I wish I had the drive of Mary Ann!!!


It didn’t take long for Mary Ann to arrive. So when se did, we ordered our choices. While we enjoyed dinner and shared our stories, we missed another Sistahud. I just wish by the next celebration she’ll be able to join us, perhaps on her birthday. You know who you are and do visit us soon!

Before we parted ways, I gave them my “pasalubongs” and we gave Elline her birthday presents. We even checked our calendars for Mary Ann’s birthday blowout. Since I won’t be here for the Holidays, we’ll have an advance celebration for the Mary Ann Birthday and Christmas treat. Another Sistahud event that’s worth waiting for!

Elline – happy birthday to an ageless beauty! For the Sistahuds - let's do this again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for the post! pero next time ha, post mo din yung pic ko driving your new mercedes, hehehe...

elline

Anonymous said...

forgot to say---love the title, too! mwaaahhh!