Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Breakfast Delight

The other week, I was eating breakfast while waiting for the bank to open. I asked Yaya Juvy if she heard my name being called. Somebody was calling “Ralline, Ralline, Ralline!” I was busy browsing the newspaper… then I looked up… and saw a familiar face.

Josephine Ragunton-Galang, commonly known as Jheng during our elementary and high school days, was on the other table. She was waiting for her husband, JM (Jose Maria), and their breakfast as well. Jheng works as a Relationship Manager in the bank and JM goes to a telecommunication company nearby.


“Makikita ko na ba yan mamaya sa Facebook or sa My Space”, Jheng said of the pictures taken. But, it took me almost two weeks before I could upload the pictures. Still, I can still recall the chitchat as if it were yesterday. It was nice seeing Jheng again, even though I am used to see her in bank, but seeing her as a wife and a mom, that I still have to get used to. Nevertheless, motherhood suits her; I see a certain glow with her smile.


Today is Jheng’s birthday and she’s spending the week with her family in Hong Kong Disneyland.

For Jheng: Wishing you a beautiful birthday and a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows!

No comments: