Wednesday, January 28, 2009

28 at 28

I just wanted you to know how happy I am to have you for my sister.
We’re not the type to go on and on about our feelings for each other.
Still, there are times… like right now… when I want to let you know exactly how I feel.
To put it simply, I don’t just love you… I really like you!


Looking back on all we’ve shared, I appreciate the many ways you’ve helped me out.
You have a real talent for sensing just when I need you the most.
I know I can count on you for support or encouragement.
You’ve always been able to make me feel good about myself… and about life.


Life just wouldn’t be the same without you and all the wonderful memories you’ve given me.
I guess it all adds up to this – you’re very important to me.
I’m grateful for the joy you’ve added to my life and most of all, I’m so happy to have you for my sister.


Have a wonderful 28th birthday, Chloe Jean!

No comments: