Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Itaewon Class

It is an adaptation of a very popular Daum webtoon of the same name. JTBC's Itaewon Class was no different from the webtoon. Same ending with just a few tweeks so I was already expecting the finale however it was extremely strong in the beginning but somewhere in the middle it got weak.
 


Most of the actors did really well but my favorites were Kim Da-Mi (Yi-Seo) and Lee Jo-Young (Hyeon-Yi). They were absolutely amazing. The relationships between the characters: so love!

The KDrama shows abour friendship, revenge and that devotion is important. Sometimes, it takes a long time to achieve something, not months, but years.


I for one liked the ending, no loose end was left untied. Everyone had their moment at the end and I am glad. The bonus: Park Bo Gum's cameo. I craved for some Seafood Bolognese that he cooked!



What I really loved? The OSTs were beautiful, and I know I will play them countless times in the future! Yes, the current number of plays of OST Part 2 is already in the high 20s. Now, I need the acoustic version of Gaho's 시작 Start Over, STAT!

#rallinejeanhearts

No comments: