Sunday, June 11, 2006

Agripina C. Banigoos

She is always present. She will be there at my doorstep and she never forgets. I do not have to call her or remind her of a particular event, even my birthday. Present or no present at all, she always brightens my day.

For this year, present ulit ang friendship ko! Though I am not available on the exact date of my birthday, she wanted to go to where I was kahit na medyo out of reach; she was persistent, kaso mas persistent ako na hindi puede. He,he,he.

Carrying with her merienda good for two, Wendy’s chicken burger with fries and Biggie Size Iced-Tea, gifts and birthday card, I met Agripina "Agri" C. Banigoos in front of our house. Just like the previous dates that we have, we are wearing the same shade of shirts. Red shirts again though I changed into a Pink Mossimo shirt because I am all wet with sweat from the terrible Manila heat. We just cannot help ourselves laughing while going inside the house.


I was busy working, brought home some unfinished deadlines, while eating the merienda Agri bought we were so noisy chattering about the latest stuff from our different world. Whenever I am with Agri, I feel very light and jolly. Her laughter is very addictive. I keep on removing my glasses so that I will not work with my laptop. Quality time with a friend is a topmost task.

I had fun opening her gifts, I loved the Bubblegum glass, love na love ko ang Bubblegum characters and I really liked the cellphone accessory she gave me. Mabilis pa sa alas-kuwatro eh nakabit ko na sa N70 ko ang thingy! So cute! But I told Agri, I’ll keep the thingy with my birthday stuff para nakadisplay at hindi maluma, I’ll use muna the gift for a week then I’ll keep it. Ayaw kong mahingi or mawala! Very precious!


Though our time was shortened because of other appointments (usually kasi may singing sessions and movie sessions pa kami with matching iyakan) I know that it is not only me who enjoyed the visit.

Love you, Agri!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baka magselos ang iba kong friend pa ralline..hehehe..di bale alam naman nila matagal na tayong friends