Friday, June 16, 2006

Misses

Even though I have a little bit of freedom lately, I still cannot seem to meet with some of my friendly friends. I miss having long chats with them, having good food and just fooling around and having fun. Though I see some of my dearest friends regularly and talk to them lengthy on the phone, I haven’t seen these ones physically for quite some time.

1) Ruth G. Cervantes-Casiño. Best friend! Although we exchange emails, YM chats, SMS, I miss her physically. I miss her laughter, her usual banter regarding my boylets, her sermons about my so-called friends and my godchild, Elian. Baby Ruth!!!!!

2) Mary Grace A. De Ramon. Gracey! Bar none, the sweetest girl in my life. Malapit na ang birthday niya and I have to be there for her this year, missed her last year because I got sick. Don’t worry, will call Tita Betsy soon!

3) Adina Benosa-Manansala. She’s my regular lunch buddy at Shell House. I consider her my “ate” and adviser for the everyday troubles. We see each other everyday online but I long for the actual sound of her voice and the way she looks at me and especially the way we look at people. Dins, takasan mo muna si Alvin!

4) Aileen Espinosa-Magrimbao. I call her Seksi and she calls me Siksik. She’s my ultimate movie cum lunch buddy at Pilipinas Shell. I owe her chocolate cakes and a few greens. We usually schedule our dates but work and a few conflicts tend to break our plans.

5) Arvin Frank G. Daquioag. Whenever I see somebody orders 3 cups of rice for lunch, I always think of Arvin. Just like Seksi, I owe him a chocolate cake. Arvs, wag masyadong magpakapagod sa Petron!

6) Cherryl Chua and Divina Delasin. Golf and gimik buddies. Our distance is the main reason. Miss ko na kayong dalawa!

7) Andrea C. Calonzo. Heidi! Ang pinakamagandang Administrative Assistant na nakilala ko at super bait! Wedding bells na ba?

8) Geraldine Esguerra-Longa and Rizalina Ambas. Roommate and Sally! Lunch tayo kapag hindi na kayo toxic! Japanese tayo ulit with Menchu.

9) Zarah Suzanne E. Villanueva. Princess Zarah or Zsa Zsa. Dónde está usted? Busy con el trabajo? Almorcemos la cena y pronto.

10) Iyra Buenrostro, Jeremy Arevalo, Michael Villanueva, Marvin Vergara, and Norman Noor Azman. Kiddies! Cutie, Verbose and the Bodyguards. Sa birthday kaya tayo ni Ma’am Buenrostro magkitakits?

If I list everybody, I might have to fill in a lot of space. Ha, ha, ha! Why them…

…simply because, they’re worth missing. Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks ralline!!!!

this is so sweet! happy birthday pala. di ko nakalimutan bday mo, sobrang busy lng tlga ako sa school at work at di ako makapagbukas ng personal emails ko sa yahoo.

i will call you one of these days. love you!

Grace