Thursday, February 01, 2007

Goobye, Newport Beach

“The sun will set for the last time on THE O.C. when the series ends its four-season run this February 22, 2007.”


I was still in Hoola-land when I learned about the on-coming death of one of the TV series that I have loved to watch. You can even ask my brother that I shed tears upon hearing the news. Why? Because I so 'heart' Ryan Atwood and Seth Cohen.

Definitely, I will catch the emotional ending and the fondest of farewells of the Cohens, the Coopers and Ryan and Taylor in the momentous series finale of The O.C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the series finale I'm going to be crying for so long. No, I think I might be so depressed that I won't be able to go to school the next day.

And one more thing my friends invited me to there house for the last episode but I said no because I don't want them to see my crying after the show is done.

Anonymous said...

sad din ako...favorite ko silang lahat! mamimiss ko ang crush kong si sandy, tatay ni seth! hehe! wala na siguro silang maisip para pahabaiin pa ang story, kasi mga out of school youths na ang apat na bagets.

Bittersweet said...

ate sheilah! love ko rin si sandy at si kirsten! kakainis nga ang fox eh. kasi raw mababa ang ratings ng show at saka naman kasi ang katapat nila grey's anatomy at csi, talagang mahihirapan ang kalaban, pero for the past 7 episodes, okay ang feed ng ratings at maganda ang show. kainis no? three episodes na lang. antayin ko na lang ang boxed set ng dvds para may reruns.