Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Obsessed Completely

I have accepted that The O.C. has ended (February 22, 2007). I will just remember it for the great show that it was. After watching the series finale, I did not really want The O.C. to do another season because it was perfect.

It was the best episode of the entire series; it gave us closure to all the characters. Summer and Seth's wedding was the greatest; I honestly did not expect it. Ryan and the kid were amazing.


The episode made me cry, honestly.

The last 10 minutes however, were incredible. The flashbacks to the pilot and season one was good and the way it ended with Ryan seeing the kid was just perfect. It was just great to see it come full circle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had been dreading this final episode of The O.C. all week. I was so curious about how it would all end, yet not wanting it to end at the same time. But as the oh-so-wise Sandy said, “Nothing lasts forever.” OK, so if it had to end, I wanted a really good finale. And I’m tough on series finales: They have to be both happy and bittersweet, and look back with nostalgia while they move forward. I’m happy that I was not at all disappointed.

I’m going to really miss this show. What a great season it was, and what a great show it was. I definitely think it went out on top (in spite of this season’s ratings). I hope we get to see the cast members in lots of new TV and movie projects. And so, California, there we go... may The O.C. have a long afterlife on Soapnet and DVD.

Bittersweet said...

Of course, it's sad that the show is over, however, all good things have to come to an end!