Thursday, March 01, 2007

McPheever!

Katherine McPhee’s album debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard charts.


Thanks Frank!

I'm over your lies
And I'm over your games.
I'm over you asking me
When you know I'm not okay.
You call me and I...
And I pick up the phone.
And though you've been telling me, I know you're not alone.

Oh and that's why

Your eyes... I'm over it.
You're smile... I'm over it.
Realized... I'm over it, I'm over it, I'm over...

Wanting you to be wanting me.
No, that ain't no way to be.
How I feel.
Read my lips.
Because I'm so over...
(I'm sorry)

Moving on
It is my time.
You never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first a little bit
But now I'm so over
I'm so over it...

I'm over your hands
And I'm over your mouth
Trying to drag me down
And fill me with self doubt

Ohhhhh, and that's why
Your world, I'm over it
So sure, I'm over it
I'm not your girl, I'm over it
I'm over it, I'm over

Wanting you to be wanting me.
No, that ain't no way to be.
How I feel.
Read my lips.
Because I'm so over.

Moving on
It is my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first a little bit
Now I'm so over
So over it.

So Over It
I'm So Over It

Oh--Oh-Oh--Oh

Don't call
Don't come by
Aint no use don't ask me why
You'll never change
There'll be no more cryin' in the rain

Oh--Oh-Oh-Oh
Oh-Oh

I'm Over It

Wanting you to be wanting me
No that aint no way to be
How I feel
Read my lips
Because I'm so over (I'm so)

Moving on and it's my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first
A little bit
And now I'm so over it

So Over It
I'm So Over it
I'm Over It

The song is catchy! I found myself humming “Over It” today after hearing it on the radio. Her album is great and has several potential hits.

Congrats Kat!

No comments: