Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bumps and Bellies

Talk about baby boom for 2007!

A number of my friends are all having babies and I had to attend a baby shower this past weekend. While sitting at the table, one of the women asked me when was it going to be my turn to have a baby shower. I wanted to reach across and strangle her, but I know it's not her fault - she doesn't know that I am not pregnant, I’m just fat!

A few weeks back BFFL Ruth, shared to me the wonderful news that she is almost eight weeks pregnant with their second baby.


We, of course, including dearest husband Teddy, are all wishing for a baby girl so that Elian will be the big brother. I cannot wait for the new baby and definitely, the baby will be politically inclined.

Another girlfriend that is pregnant and just waiting for the big day is my high school twin, Vangie.


She is currently in the last days of pregnancy and anxiously waiting for Julianne’s arrival. Since this would be her first born, I cannot wait to hop to Macau and see them soon.

Rhea Rowena on the other hand is still very beautiful even if she is pregnant and on her 37th week of pregnancy.


The proud parents, Rhea and Nap are ready for the arrival of Andrea Isabelle. Such a beautiful name and definitely will be as beautiful as her mom.

Jannice will have her turn this May since she is also on her last month of pregnancy. However, I have not heard anything from her for a few months now; she’s very much occupied with her work and a few problems.


I do not have any news even from husband, Roger; maybe he’s also busy with work. I just wish to see her with the baby bump before I see the baby itself. I do not even know if her baby is a girl or a boy. I wish her and the baby well!

As I was channel surfing while reading mails, I received another call from a former officemate and guess what; she’s sharing again her great news…. “Rae, I’m pregnant!

And it does not stop there... an actress from a fave show of mine, Sarah Wayne Callies is also expecting.

Ok, I wonder when will I get a call from MA and EE?

1 comment:

Bittersweet said...

April 14, 2007
734pm

ate, its a baby boy! knina lng kmi nkpg-ultrasound.. healthy at norml c baby ;-).. kso breech,hopefuly umikot p sya pra norml dlvery kmi..

janis