Friday, December 28, 2007

He's Big!

Last December 20th was the first time I laid eyes on my newest godson, Paulo Matteus, the first born of Jannice Bautista and Roger Vejerano. All that I can say when I saw him was “he’s so big!”

Pau was born last May 21st via caesarian section at Cardinal Santos Medical Center and baptized last August 18th. I was not able to attend the christening of Pau because I was in the US for the Kapatiran 2007. Though I was not able to attend, Maricel gladly shared to me photos of the christening and was able to inform me of the happenings.

I deliberately didn’t inform Ja and Roger of my Cainta visit since I’m not sure of my timetable. I had the window of time that Thursday morning and brought my gifts for the Baustista-Vejeano family.


Ina was there and she was babysitting Pau while the proud parents are at work. It was fun seeing another baby and cuddling him. He’s so cute, a carbon copy in color of Ja, might get the height of Roger and with features of Ja’s kid brother.

Pau didn’t cry when I carried him but he was already hungry and sleepy so I only spent a little time.

Though the visit was short it was still sweet – at least I’ve seen him face to face. Now, I have to see the parents. Hint, hint, hint!

No comments: