Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mini Oble

The Oblation has always been for me the symbol of being a true UP student in which nakedness is not about the lack of clothes but instead the freedom to embrace ANY culture, perspective, race or tradition because in UP, you open your mind and emotion to everything about life and that has taught me very important lessons.


I got my Mini Oble from Gobleth Moulic, a batchmate from UP.


Thanks to Emerson Cuyo for he was the one who facilitated the Baguio-Manila transfer of our precious.

This treasured Mini Oble is beautifully done by Kigao Rosimo of Baguio City. I hope his works will always be a reflection of his creativity and artistry.

From one UP student to another...


3 comments:

maria said...

wah! gusto ko rin nyan.... pano me bili?

Bittersweet said...

hi, maria!

got it from a friend sa UP Baguio, though pahirapan bago nakarating sa akin si mini oble at unahan, kasi iilan lang ginawa nung sculptor at parang pinakyaw na. hindi pa sure kailan sila makakagawa ulit.

will keep you posted kung magkaroon ulit ng chance na magbenta.

Anonymous said...

Wish i can make more... kigao