Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged... again!

I AM… desperately trying to finish Turbo Subs while waiting for my brother.

I WANT… to be rich enough to buy me a Mr. Right.

I HAVE… no idea where to go for St. Patrick’s Day.

I WISH… I could go to the mall and get whatever I want.

I HATE… those people who only remember you when they need something.

I FEAR… never being able to do everything I’ve wanted to do.

I SEARCH… for the perfect man. Seriously, I am looking out for that person who will see through me and love me for who and what I am.

I WONDER… if things would have been different if I was not fat.

I REGRET… not exceeding my worth.

I LOVE… my siblings.

I ALWAYS… pray before going to bed.

I AM NOT… as tough as I appear to be.

I DANCE… as long as my feet can hold my body.

I SING… with the i-Pod in full blast.

I CRY… over happy endings and sad movies.

I WRITE… long letters to keep in touch with friends.

I WON… a weekend stay at a five-star hotel.

I AM CONFUSED… about the state of our country.

I NEED… to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

I SHOULD… start getting serious with my job.

THE LAST THOUGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… Thank you Lord for another day.”

April, Bunny, Rachelle, Kyla, Rhea and Tuesday – your turn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nyek! na-tag ako... if you get any richer, di ka na bubuhayin ni Mr. Right, he he, jokes! If one searches, the object or the one you're searching for becomes elusive... ignore it/him and he will come knocking on your door, or maybe bump into you in one of your travels. Miss you na, bilis gimik na tayo.