Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where in the Philippines?



My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Visit the site created by Eugene Villar and find out at Lakbayan.

I'm not really surprised about getting a C! I have not seen much of the Philippines, especially down south. You'll definitely laugh at my reasons. Just to give you one - it is way expensive to travel in our country rather than go to the nearest Asian country.

Though recently, I've been meaning to see the rest of the Philippines (hopefully!) before going to another country. Do you think I'll be able to add more places before the year-end?

So how much of the Philippines have you traveled? Tara na, biyahe tayo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayan na nga ba ang sinasabi ko eh, isa kang dayuhan sa sarili mong bansa!

tigilan mo muna kasi ang paglilibot sa buong mundo, libutin muna ang pinas.

musta na taba? lapit na birthday natin! miss ka na namin!

Bittersweet said...

Ang yabang mo talaga, Carlo! Ha, ha, ha!

Sinabi mo, alam mo namang mas nagpupunta pa ako sa ibang lugar kaysa mamasyal sa akin. Hirap eh!

Hayaan mo, madadagdagan ko naman yan soon!

Regards to Lota!