Friday, December 19, 2008

When time was with her... She came early at last!

It was an advance birthday celebration (December 22 is the exact date) and a Christmas get-together rolled into one. I was leaving the next day for a Winter Holiday with my siblings and I cannot afford NOT to party with my Sistahud.

If you’ve been following our dates, you’ll know our side remark regarding the birthday girl, Mary Ann aka Marianna. She walks a lot. If the meeting place is in the Makati area and it’s a work day, she’ll definitely walk her way to the venue. Given the proximity, yes, it is good to walk but guess what, she always comes in late. So, for this date, I applaud Marianna. She came first to the venue. Hooray! December 17, 2008, a sure date to remember!

Yes, she still walked going to Tony Roma’s. I, on the other hand, was the tardy Sistahud. I got caught in terrible traffic coming from work and they were already eating appetizers when I reached TRG4. I cannot blame myself entirely for my tardiness, it’s the holiday season and everybody’s out for last minute shopping finds.

Once settled, we immediately got busy eating our ribs, seafood and steak dinner. Yum! Yum! Since we love the freebie bread with herb butter from TRG4, we asked another serving and just munched them away. While we are having dinner, we talked about updates regarding career, family and of course, love life. This is always a necessity! Tsismis Sa Gitna Ng Tsibog!

You bet we do have our colorful love stories especially the birthday girl’s love life. All along she didn’t know that we’ve been talking about her in her sister’s blog. Even her Mom was part of the conversation. See, Marianna, you’re very famous! Charing!


Before we finished dinner, I brought out Rachelle’s Christmas presents for Elline and Marianna. Mom brought home from LA the gifts and I was really intrigued with them. Elline got the white bag and Marianna got two music CDs. Wow!


We also exchanged Christmas presents and gave Marianna’s birthday treats as well. In return, they gave me Rachelle’s Christmas presents intending to bring them with me when I leave the next day.


It was another year of good food, tons of laughter and precious moments with the Sistahud.


The next cycle of dates will be my birthday celebration unless Rachelle decides to visit Manila before June 2009, we will definitely book a weekend all together and bond!

Mary Ann - wishing you every good thing that life can bring, on your birthday and always.

No comments: