Sunday, March 08, 2009

S-S-S

Saturday. Surprises. Strawberries.

Last March 7, 2009 was another extraordinary Saturday for me. Days before Saturday, one of the KIDS, informed me that she’ll be in the area and asked if it is okay to visit me during class hours. What else can I say but yes! Though I was looking at my notes, I saw the note that visitors are not allowed, hahaha! Screw the rules for a day. I can spare a few minutes.

Two classmates celebrated their respective birthdays but the uber generous Erson had a Buko Pandan delivered for Owen and Venz. Because of work related commitment, Venz left after the morning session and wasn’t able to enjoy the cake but Owen gladly posed and enjoyed the birthday cake while being serenaded by the class.


Jannice texted me that she’s already in the area and I sneaked out from the room during the start of the afternoon session. It was a little bit over five minutes and with a few hugs and smiles and it was over. I can’t stay longer since I can’t miss a lot from class and we can’t go out after the end of the class since I have earlier plans. We just exchanged gifts and promised to meet again on the 21st and will ask the rest of the KIDS to join us. For sure it will be a riot full of laughter and gossip and most of all food!


The lesson for the day was very informative and helpful for my daily work yet as usual I drifted for a few seconds in the computation part, whew! It was a bit of a nosebleed since we are without the handy Excel worksheet.

As most of my friends know, my top three fruit choices are Grapes, Cherries and yes, Strawberries. Ian was in Baguio City for a client presentation and he brought me a pack of fresh hand picked strawberries. Sweet! He gave the strawberries after class and I brought it home and had it chilled before I started munching the berries. Thanks so much, Ian!


Another fun-filled Satuday it was. Next Saturday it will be another one for the books. I’ll be one of the host team members with the very pretty, Iyah, and the equally guwapo, Jigs; and to top it all, I’ll have dinner with Moises and Weng after class.

I can’t wait for Satuday Sunshine! Countdown begins…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice nung photos natin nung saturday!