Friday, July 15, 2005

Payday Friday

The clock says 9am and yet the CEO is still a no-show. Will we get our payslips and much awaited pay before lunch break? Hmm, wishing so hard.

Oops, he's here already and I want to see kung good mood na si Bossing!

My parents was asking earlier if I went back and joined my first company, and I said, "how come?". Then I laughed so hard, kasi ba naman my time in for work yesterday was 7am and I left the office at 11pm. Whew, 16 hours!!! Hay, kakapagod!

My brother and sister are now complaining, wala na ang bonding time naming lalo na kapag dinner hours. Babawi ako mga cheeblings!

Hay, work nga muna ako at 915am na.

We waited till 1130am, nothing happened. So we ate at Mother Lily's cafeteria. Good thing pa ring kasi Chicken Pork Abodo ang aming ulam. But we are craving for Crab Salad!

The good news came at 3pm. One by one again, in alphabetical order and as usual ako ang kahuli-hulian at pinakamatagal sa room ng CEO. Though, there's bad news, may good news naman, we don't have to go to work over the weekend! Yipee!

At 645pm, di pa rin ako nakaligtas, I was just updating my boss regarding the output for the day and he still called me to go inside his room (me with my heavy MFG bag and my water cooler) to show some of his projections. Whew, akala ko yung 2 minutes niya eh aabutin ng 2 hours, buti na lang 20 minutes lang.

We all went to Sousaku and had dinner. We missed Raf's company kasi naging security guard muna siya sa office and though he could make it pa sana, his family was looking for him already. Nevertheless, Ka Roger naman enjoyed his taste of Japanese dinner.

Took the cab going home, Abbie and Jean took the MRT, and Jannice and Roger walked towards Ayala Avenue to the Shuttle Station.

Crab Salad, Mixed Sashimi, Hot Jasmine Tea and Chicken Katsu... Yum!

No comments: