Monday, November 21, 2005

Tagged!

I was tagged by April.

Mostly random facts about myself that I am willing to share to the rest.

My side:

Twenty facts about the Damsel:

1. I love my cheeblings to the max.
2. Just recently, I got confirmation that I am a Type 2 Diabetic.
3. I do have Hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's Disease) and that is the reason why I am so chubby.
4. I love traveling.
5. I am an obsessive-compulsive freak.
6. I do believe in Santa Claus.
7. I do love to swim and breaststroke is my forte.
8. I do love playing the piano.
9. I love writing. You should see my paper and cards collection.
10. I love sending greeting cards to friends and families. I never forget a birthday even anniversaries. You will definitely receive a greeting (online, post or a call) on your special day.
11. I love Japanese, Chinese and Thai food.
12. I love taking pictures. I consider them my treasures. I cannot leave home without my digital cam.
13. I still and will not easily forget Joaquin Joseph De Leon. He is the ultimate love of my life.
14. I do love good food with good conversations. Lunch/dinner for me can last for more than two hours with good friends.
15. Rachelle wants me to leave Manila soon and to forget a number of people who made my life hell for a few months.
16. Dad just gave me an iPod Shuffle. Thanks, Dadi! However, I am not a big fan of earphones.
17. I cannot wait for my new mobile phone to arrive. I will miss my Nokia 9210i for sure.
18. I love watching movies. I always go for the first full show during opening day.
19. I miss my EconBlock3A blockmates. Bonding times with them is one of the best times of my life. Paging, Sister Taba!
20. It is almost a month since I last pinched the tummy of my "little sister".

Next to tag is Cynch, Rachelle and Rhea.

No comments: