Wednesday, March 29, 2006

All I Need to Know About Life...

... I learned from drinking Coffee...

· I am productive! I am productive! I am productive!
· Better latte than never.
· A day without coffee is like night...you sleep through it.
· We all have to do the daily grind.
· Espresso yourself.
· Automatic drip defines most people's personalities.
· Stand your grounds.
· If the spoon doesn't dissolve, it isn't coffee.
· I love the caffeine; it's the rich taste I could do without.
· Don't stop till you're shaking.
· Impatience is a virtue.
· Take two cups and call me in the middle of the night.
· Who needs sleep when you've got coffee?
· There's no rest for the caffeinated.
· Decaf is for sissies.
· Man cannot live by coffee alone - donuts are pretty essential too.
· There is no such thing as a free refill.
· It's okay to be full of beans sometimes.

No comments: