Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Tagged!

I have been tagged twice by April and Bunny!

Did you know…

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life
1. Information Analyst
2. Knowledge Officer
3. Tax Information Officer
4. Trainings and Tax Library Consultant

Four Movies I Could Watch Over And Over
1. 10 Things I Hate About You
2. Cutting Edge
3. Love Affair
4. Never Been Kissed

Four Places I've Lived
1. Makati City
2. Olongapo City
3. Montreal, Canada
4. Washington, D.C., and Los Angeles, California

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. Eat Bulaga
2. House, M.D.
3. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
4. Reality Shows (American Idol, Amazing Race)

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Yahoo!
2. Friendster
3. Tsinoy
4. Wizard News

Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Chicken (Yum!)
2. Dark and Belgian Chocolates (considered ba ito?)
3. Shrimps (Yum Yum!)
4. Sushi/Sashimi

Four Places I've Been On Vacation (fave vacation places na lang)
1. Canada
2. Hawaii
3. Thailand
4. The Netherlands

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Atlantis Paradise Resort, Bahamas
2. Florence, Italy
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Panglao Nature Island Resort, Bohol

Four People I Wanna Tag
1. Agri
2. Jannice
3. Rachelle
4. Tuesday

No comments: