Friday, July 07, 2006

Petroleum Buddies

There are times when it is easier to meet spontaneously, not by setting dates. Though we work side by side and have been exchanging regular emails; we still long for the actual interaction and exchanging of rants and raves.

One of the things I treasure most in my life is my friends. If I could make an invisible quilt for my friends, to wrap around them so they could wear my love as a shield to protect them and keep them safe in this world, I would.

Earlier today, I was out for some chores when I received calls from two of my dearest friends. I dropped everything scheduled for the day and hurriedly left for lunch. The reason for the urgent call cannot be divulged in these ramblings because persons involved can actually read this blog.
It was nice to see them both. One was sporting a new haircut and the other is still sexy as ever. Much as we wanted to go on with our conversations, we didn’t. The time spent we spent today was enough to build up one’s encouragement, keep the chin up and smile!

As the prices of the products of our trade continue to increase, I can only say that whenever we need pick-me-ups, a little laughter or a little advice, we can always count on each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abay parang naglalakihan kayo ha. Sayang sana tinext mo ko. Naghalf day ako nung Thursday. Wala lang tinamad lang.