Friday, July 04, 2008

Things to Say When Stressed Out

I like the last one!

Loss for words when the going gets tough? This ought to be your guide the next time:

  • "Okay, okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!!!"
  • "You say I’m a bitch like it’s a bad thing?!"
  • "How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"
  • "Well, this day was a total waste of make-up."
  • "Well, aren’t we a bloody ray of sunshine?"
  • "Don’t bother me, I’m living happily ever after."
  • "Do I look like a fucking people person!"
  • "This isn’t an office. It’s HELL with fluorescent lighting!"
  • "I started out with nothing… still have most of it left."
  • "I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me."
  • "YOU!! … Off my planet!!!"
  • "Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose."
  • "Practice random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control."
  • "Errors have been made. Others will be blamed."
  • "And your cry-baby, whiny-assed opinion would be…?"
  • "I’m not crazy. I’ve been in a very bad mood for 30 years."
  • "Sarcasm is just one more service I offer."
  • "Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed."
  • "Do they ever shut up on your planet?"
  • "I’m not your type. I’m not inflatable"
  • "Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven’t gone to sleep yet."
  • "Back off!! You’re standing in my aura."
  • "Don’t worry. I forgot your name too."
  • "I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?"
  • "I work 45 hours a week to be this poor."
  • "Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?"
  • "Not all men are annoying. Some are dead."
  • "Wait… I’m trying to imagine you with a personality…"
  • "Chaos, panic, and disorder… my work here is done."
  • "Ambivalent? Well, yes and no."
  • "You look like shit. Is that the style now?"
  • "Earth is full. Go home."
  • "Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?"
  • "I’m not tense, just terribly, terribly alert."
  • "A hard-on doesn’t count as personal growth."
  • "You are depriving some village of an idiot."
  • "If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport."
Those where the days… Wink, wink!

2 comments:

syarlilady said...

Hi. I love your list. Hilarious! Yeah, some of them are things I personally say myself when I'm stressed out. Great also to stumble upon a woman who loves herself as she is.

Anonymous said...

"I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me."
-- this one i like:)