Friday, April 11, 2008

Another Send-Off

In a few days, one of my parent’s classmates from elementary and high school will be leaving for another country and will pursue greener pastures.

Tita Norma will be joining her other siblings in the United States and will be surely missed by her two sons and one grandson. I, for one, will definitely miss her. She’s so sweet and thoughtful and very helpful to my family and she cares for our welfare. She is there for every big event in our family and does not fail to make sure we are doing alright!


I know my Mom, Tita Mercy and the rest of Batch ‘70 will miss her but I know that the bond of their friendship is greater than any distance.

We had lunch with Tita Norma and her son, Darwin, a few days ago and as usual, I was teary eyed. Good thing my Dad was also available and it was a good send-off.


I told Tita Norma as we were leaving the restaurant that we’ll have constant communication and we’ll definitely touch base with her whenever we are near her area.

Tita Norma: Bon Voyage and have an amazing time!

No comments: