Thursday, April 17, 2008

I-S-O What?

In preparation for a future take-over of a critical position in a company, I had been busy attending seminar-workshops about ISO 9001 for the past two weeks. It was a very interesting experience mind you.

Yes, I am proud to say that our firm is an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization and the first in our line of business (saan ka pa?) which is why the need and interest to pursue the much-controversial ISO training for the betterment of the company’s quality implementation. Oh well that will see the day!

During my I-think-I-already-know-what-this-is training, I learned new ideas (surprisingly!!) and it broadened (once again) my knowledge on the different requirements of ISO 9001:2000 (even if this is completely new!!) and the application of each requirement to our own firm.


The training provided hands-on activities, role-playing and lively exchange of ideas from the participants. That really got me going! Even if the food was not at par with my previous trainings. He! He! He!


So suma total, not only did I learn a lot from the sessions, I also gained new friends.

Guess what, after all the sessions, I am now a threat to we know who! Ha, ha, ha!

3 comments:

maria said...

take-over... threat... di ka na jobless? wah ha ha!

Bittersweet said...

maria!

kailan ba naman ako naging jobless? wahahaha!

long story bakit take-over at bakit threat! di lang po ako lately makapagYM at wala ako lately.

alam mo naman ang daming MOLEs!!!

miss na kita! btw, kapag magleave ka, ilang araw na ngayon ang puede?

maria said...

he he dapat pala na-qualify ko... so di ka na magpipilit humanap ng ibang work, wah ha ha!

hay naku, sulatan mo ng permanent marker para makita ang "moles" he he. tapos target practice ako...

hmmm... at bakit? san mo ko dadalhin? nasa scheduling lang yan, wag lang tatama sa finals dito.