Sunday, April 13, 2008

I scream… Ice Cream!

Usually whenever we crave for ice cream we go to Crepes & Cream located at 26th Crescent West Park at the Global City, Fort Bonifacio. Mom loves the variety of flavors and her ultimate Banana Split.



A few weeks ago, we went back to satisfy our thirst for ice cream and I found out that they changed ice cream suppliers. Even the prices of the ice cream changed and I asked what happened – simply put they changed suppliers. Though the new supplier is still good, we still crave the old familiar taste of the Raspberry Ice Cream.

Good thing that I remembered the brand of the old supplier and the other day, I brought my Mom and sister to the newest creamery place in the metropolis.

FIC Ice Cream Bar is now open to the public at the Ground Level of the Joya Tower in Rockwell. It is the same location of Santi’s Deli and beside Figaro. The place is bigger that the Crepes & Cream store and they serve short meals aside from ice cream and yogurt.



Mom was very happy with her Banana Split, the Sister loved her Malt Chocolate Milk Shake and I was very quiet savoring my Choco Mallow Parfait. Yummy!


Now, we have two options. One in Rockwell and another one in the Fort – yippee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should go to Trinoma and try Five Cows