Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tough Friendship

  1. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you
  2. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in
  3. When you are scared -- we will high tail it out of here.
  4. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
  5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
  6. When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
  7. When you fall -- I'll pick you up and dust you off.
  8. This is my oath...I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask – because you are my FRIEND!
Friendship is like peeing your pants - everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

Sometimes a friend is there to pick you up when you crash. How sweet!

No comments: