Monday, February 09, 2009

Tagged!

I got tagged in Facebook more than three times for this exercise which is why I’m sharing this to everybody today. I wanted to answer the questionnaire seriously but as I was typing away the first tags, I got tired and decided to just write what comes in mind my first.

Here goes…


Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

  1. I love my siblings to the max.
  2. I always read the Entertainment section first in the daily newspaper.
  3. I do have Hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's Disease) and that is the reason why I am so chubby.
  4. I love traveling.
  5. I am an obsessive-compulsive freak.
  6. I do believe in Santa Claus.
  7. I do love to swim and breaststroke is my forte.
  8. I love writing. You should see my paper and cards collection.
  9. I love sending greeting cards to friends and families. I never forget a birthday even anniversaries. You will definitely receive a greeting (online, post or a call) on your special day.
  10. I love taking pictures. I consider them my treasures. I cannot leave home without a camera.
  11. I still heart Joseph Joachim De Leon.
  12. I do love good food with good conversations. Lunch/dinner for me can last for more than two hours with good friends.
  13. I love watching movies. I always go for the first full show during opening day.
  14. I heart dark chocolates.
  15. I collected the Sweet Dreams Series during Elementary and High School days.
  16. If I have been away in the Philippines for a long time, the first viand that I would like to eat is chicken pork adobo and pritong galunggong!
  17. I am a gadget person in moderation. I would love to have the latest gadgets if it will serve a purpose in my day-to-day activities.
  18. I still keep my childhood toy named Niño.
  19. I am such an emotional person that I cry easily.
  20. Since I so love my schools, I can still sing the school hymn with vigor and enthusiasm.
  21. I heart Danny McCoy, Seth Cohen and Nate Archibald.
  22. I am always on the lookout for the best Chocolate Cake.
  23. I have a small pillow as my security blanket when I sleep.
  24. I love wearing high-heeled shoes.
  25. My favorite scent comes from Ralph Lauren.
The result? Pretty much what I am in a nutshell!

No comments: