Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twenty Weeks

For the past six weeks, it has been a very interesting and intellectual phase for me. I gained further knowledge about business, relationships and I gained new friends. Why so?


I’m back to my alma mater and currently attending UP ISSI’s 89th Manager’s Course. The Manager’s Course is a 20-week program dubbed as a compressed, non-formal MBA geared to equip top and middle managers from various industries to enhance organization, marketing, production, financial and information management skills.


I also have been exposed to different ways of thinking. My classmates have been very open to share all of their thoughts about certain things. For my part, the experience is a delight. As if I’m back in college with countless readings, brainstorming and nosebleeds. Fifteen more weeks and it seems a bit too far yet time flies fast nowadays.


Anyhow, with the numerous readings, I am sure every Friday is a cram day! All the same, knowledge is power and with our technical and the necessary management skills, we will surely increase our assets as managers.

Oops, I need to start browsing for Saturday’s module. I wonder if we will have a good one this time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seksi!

Kaya pala nasa Pilipinas ka palagi at hindi nawawala, grounded ka pala nang 20 weeks!

Magpakita ka naman sa amin kapag nakalibre ka, ang daya mo ha!

Miss ko na ang hagikgik mo at mga kuwento. Marami rin akong kuwento para sa iyo.

Parang nagiging seksi ka na at hindi na siksik - baket?!

Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon your blog.

This is very interesting. 20 weeks learning everything that has to do with Management. Upskilling is what I would want to do more. Can you pls give me a briefing on where I can explore more of these courses and when this will be ran again? You can email me at bley.villones@blogalag.com

Thanks! :-)