Monday, May 29, 2006

Musical Q&A

I was tagged again and this time by the very gorgeous Bunny from Down Under. Let me try to see what the results are.

Instructions:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it does not make sense. No Cheating!
4. Tag 10 people to play this game too.

Shuffle mode….

How are you feeling today?
Learn to Be Lonely – Minnie Driver
(I am currently sick with fever and flu… lonely talaga kasi I cannot do much and my throat hurts.)

How do your friends see you?
Angel of Mine - Monica
(I can easily say that for my real friends that they consider me an Angel, you can always check my Friendster testimonials.)

Will you get married?
Bump It – Nia Bop
(This made me laugh so hard, wala na ngang boses, natawa pa ako, lalong sumakit tuloy lalamunan ko.)

What is your best friend's theme song?
You've Made Me So Very Happy - Lou Rawls
(I have not seen Ruth for a long time. She has been busy with her “makibaka” activities and I miss our bonding moments. Sana she will be present next Sunday for my 30th birthday.)

What is the story of your life?
Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
(Whew! I always stand proud and hold my head high and that each individual in one way or another is gorgeous.)

What was high school like?
A Smile in Your Heart – Ariel Rivera
(Napangiti na lang ako bigla.)

How can you get ahead in life?
What Good Is a Heart – Code Red
(Hmmm… mabait naman ako and with a big heart…. Hmmmm.)

What is the best thing about your friends?
Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko - Rico J. Puno
(Friends for real, friends for life!)

What is today going to be like?
No Me Ames – Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
(Kaiyak naman.)

What is in store for this weekend?
Breathe - Michelle Branch
(Yes! It’s my birthday weekend! Thank God, I am still breathing!)

What song describes you?
Feels Like Home- Chantal Kreviazuk
(Ultimate fave ni Jannice.)

To describe your grandparents?
(You Drive Me) Crazy (Stop Remix) - Britney Spears
(My grandparents really drive us crazy.)

How is your life going?
You Belong To Me - Jason Wade
(Kanino kaya? For real na ba ito?)

What song will they play at your funeral?
Pon De Replay - Rihanna
(Turn it up! He, he, he. The song is not only fun and upbeat; but it is nice to dance. Magsayawan raw ba silang lahat?! Sabagay, I want them to remember me as the energetic and bubbly Ralline and to dance the sadness away of my lost.)

How does the world see you?
Limang Dipang Tao - Barbie's Cradle
(Ganun?)

Will you have a happy life?
Better Than This - Kimberley Locke
(Does it get any better than this? We're into something beautiful. Bein' with you's as good as it gets. It doesn't get any better than this!)

What do your friends really think of you?
What I Did For Love (Broadway Original) - Chorus Line
(One of my favorite Broadway Musicals! Naku, magagalit sa akin si Maria!)

Do people secretly lust after you?
I Know - Yasmien Kurdi
(Tama ba namang kanta pa si Yasmien Kurdi. Sa malamang meron, actually kilala namin sila! Especially kapag nakalean si Madamme Ralline!)

How can I make myself happy?
Come to my Window - Melissa Etheridge
(As long as si Keempee De Leon or si Josh Duhamel, game!)

What should you do with your life?
Cool - Gwen Stefani
(Yes!)

Will you ever have children?
Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik
(Ay, ano ba ito!)

I am tagging everyone. Why? So that they will have a few minutes of relaxation and fun. Bunny, I had fun! Advance happy birthday to us! Miss you!

No comments: