Thursday, May 11, 2006

Simple Pleasures

I was tagged again and this time by the Bubbly Harriet!

Instructions: Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

My ten simple pleasures would be:

  1. My Yayas
  2. Yummy Desserts
  3. Sistahud and Real Friends
  4. Outings and Luxurious Travels
  5. Telecommunications
  6. Tech Toys and Gadgets
  7. Air-Conditioning
  8. Ice Cold Water
  9. Home Deliveries and To Go’s
  10. Hearty Laughs

Now I am supposed to tag 10 people, so I am tagging:

  1. Adina
  2. April Daisy
  3. Bunny
  4. Cynch
  5. Elinore
  6. Jannice
  7. Kyla
  8. Meyan
  9. Moises
  10. Rachelle

For Harriet… wishing you a fun and happy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoy!

magsabi ka naman kung manta-tag ka! para mailagay ko yan sa blog ko noh!

i added something sa sidebar ng blog ko. check mo. :)