Saturday, May 20, 2006

Top Five

Five "Dream" Jobs:
1. Library of Congress Librarian
2. Louvre Museum Curator
3. World-Renowned Chef
4. Smithsonian Institution Exhibit Designer
5. Full Time Mom and Wife

Top Five Films I (Love To) Watch Over And Over Again:
1. Never Been Kissed
2. Love Affair
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. Kate and Leopold
5. 10 Things I Hate About You

Top Five Songs I Can Listen To Again And Again:
1. Buses and Trains
2. Out of Reach
3. Looking Through Your Eyes
4. Sway
5. Mamang Sorbetero

Top Five Shows I Love Watching:
1. Eat Bulaga
2. 30-Minute Meals
3. American Idol
4. Amazing Race
5. Will and Grace

Top Five Places I would want to Visit by the Age of Thirty-Five:
1. Ireland
2. Italy
3. Russia
4. Maldives
5. The Bahamas

Top Five Obsessions:
1. Sushi
2. Chocolates
3. Romance Novels
4. Photographs
5. Colored Pens

Top Five Beverages:
1. Iced Water
2. Hot Chocolate Drink
3. Green Tea
4. Chocolate Milk Shake
5. Freshly Squeezed Lemonade

Top Five Favorite Past Time:
1. Reading my Favorite Books
2. Watching Movies
3. Sleeping
4. Writing Letters
5. Playing the Piano

No comments: