Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Photographs and Memories

I do not know why but when I reached my parents house last weekend, a few pf my childhood pictures are in the kitchen bar. I gamely checked out the contents and I cannot keep myself from laughing and looking at the said photographs.

Yaya Helen was laughing so hard because she cannot correctly guess the girl in the pictures; she keeps on telling other names and Mom keeps quiet as she was fixing her groceries.

Want some doze of the laughter? Or the confusion if the girl in the photograph is really me a couple of years back?

Here are some of the photographs, do you agree that these are all ME?

with my Favorite Toy and I'm only 2 Months old

i have a big one of this in our living room

United Nations - Ms. India

Kinder Graduation

First Communion

between 1983 and 1984

Hmmm… tama kaya hula ko? Nagpapagawa ng Photo Mosaic si Mommy para sa 30th birthday ko? Yaiks! Mas marami pang magaganda sa album ah! Lab u, Mami!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ralline!

Is that really your pictures? I won't recognize you pala!

Miss you! When will you visit Japan?

Advance Happy Birthday!

love,
Jhoanna