Thursday, May 04, 2006

What... Me, 30?!

In 31 days and 12 hours, I will be turning 30 years old.

I wonder if it is the time for me to look toward the uncertain future with anxiety and anticipation or for me to start anew. To face questions about my so-called career, my relationships, my physical appearance and overall youthfulness is really a tough task.

What I know is that come my 30th birthday it should be a special time. It means living another year and another year to grow and for me to continue making every dream come true.

So, before I hit the Big 3-0, I have so many things to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my family and my yayas, who has always been there for me. I am thankful for my friends, who have been accommodating and understanding in every aspect of my life. I am thankful for my doctors and nurses, who keep a close eye on me. Most importantly, I thank God for giving me the life I have. I am thankful to have seen another year. I am thankful to be alive.

On that special day, I will definitely eat lots of cake and ice cream; I hope to get many presents, many well-wishers and lots of dancing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ralline… You are the Best Kind of Friend!

Wherever you are there's a welcoming smile and a friend to count on... Wherever you are there's happiness and caring and an understanding heart... Wherever you are there is true friendship.
Have a Happy Birthday!

Advance Happy Big 3-0!

Anonymous said...

It's your big day!

Advance Happy 30th Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Ate Ralline,

Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy Happy happy happy Happy happy happy happy

Hope your birthday makes you happy all over!