Monday, September 26, 2005

Just like a hug...

.... this cold, fine morning.... I woke up with tears in my eyes.... I had a dream... not a bad dream� just a dream that left me with such intense feeling of missing someone... it's new feeling for me... it's just so raw and intense.. Not a bad thing either... coz I felt wonderful.. Having to feel such emotion in me. I felt silly for crying... that is something that I have to learn to control.... I had been known to be a hard-hearted girl... but this past few years have brought out the crybaby in me.

Although.... now, when I cry, I know I won't be alone. Such comfort... such warm wonderful feeling. It is... just like a hug.

A hug... is such a wonderful thing. It is so simple, yet powerful.

*The thought of you... is just like a hug*

No comments: