Monday, September 05, 2005

Questions

How do you know if a relationship is worth fighting for?

How do you know if the person you are in a relationship with now is THE ONE?

How do you JUST KNOW?

When do you say that you have had enough? Where do you draw the line between appreciating what you have and standing up for what you want and how you feel?

*****

The sweetest text message I got in a really long time ...

"I admired you before and I admire you until now. Hindi na magbabago yon. I really find you attractive. College pa lang, crush na kita. Hindi ka ba nagtataka how I clearly remember how you looked like before kahit I never got the chance to know you? Kaya nga I'm really lucky to have you as my friend."

Hmpft. Tonto ka. Eh di sana ... You know what's funny and creepy at the same time? This person (he's a HE, ok?) called me Rae. Only my (ex) boyfriend who's now in San Diego called me that nickname. Lintek.

Maybe I am just placing too much meaning on the situation. Then again, maybe not. EWAN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a feeling of completeness