Thursday, September 22, 2005

Their Shoes Stink

Not that I hate them. Let us just say I am trying very hard to understand and be more compassionate. However, my standard has limited my capacity to do these, let alone tolerate people who never have even a minute sense of responsibility in their brains.
The system we belong to is just an input-output process. Simply, if you put something in, then these are expected to be transformed with value far greater than the sum of the individual values of the inputs. For these people, an on-time output of high quality can never be expected.

Responsibility is a function of values, goals and ambition, plans, academic background and the general sense of self and self-purpose. I maybe lacking some more, but my young experience has validated these to be the factors for a motivated self.

Therefore, I guess, I will never ever fit their shoes in. Because they stink.

No comments: