Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Oli the Pogi

By chance, while on my way to Goodwill Bookstore Glorietta to get some books for my brother this morning, I saw again after a very long time, one of my dearest UP blockmates, Oliver "Oli the Pogi" L. Salazar!


Was happy since the last time we had a chance to see each other was at Cynthia "Cynch" Paralejas residence back in 1999 though our communication is still intact with all the emails, SMS and live chats.

(l to r) Jojo, Rallsh, Oli, Cynch and Reyna

Funny thing, just last Sunday while having lunch with my Mom, she asked how Oli is and where is he working now. Ha, ha, ha! Mom really loves my friends; friends who remembers you even though you seldom see each other, and you know will always be there in the time of need and joy. He is still connected with McCann-Erickson Philippines and so payat!

For the rest of the EconBlock3A-92 of UP, he wants us to make kitakits kapag lahat nasa Manila and hopefully soon. Hook up galore na si Oli and he can�t wait to see us all. Okidoki?

Oli, pataba ka nga! Natutusok pa rin ako sa iyo kapag kayakap ka! Paano na ulit kapag tabi na tayo ulit matutulog? Remember, Alovel's house?

No comments: