Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Crying

I haven't been really crying. I did over the past week, but the tears shed were just wasted tears on some things that never became mine. Though that crying required a CD of songs just so the emotions that the melody brings are enough to let that drop fall, the tears were superficial. A chat conversation with a friend was also prerequisite to get the tears out.

It seems that I have crossed a certain pain threshold. That no amount of shit can bring me down. But it never made me stop relish the pain. Enjoy its irritating scent. Lavish in its evilness. Drink its cup of sour wine.

The pain trip is always worth it. The learnings. The much better you - the one more ready to face bigger challenges and hurdle higher barriers.

After all, you are just recognizing that this is an opportunity. And crying is a waste of time.

No comments: