Thursday, October 13, 2005

Four Gents and Two Ladies

Sa ating bansang Pilipinas, hindi mo alam kung kailan uulan, kung kailan aaraw ng masikat na masikat at kung kailan walang mga katrapikan sa kalsada.

Just like any ordinary Thursday, makulimlim sa bandang alas-sais ng umaga pero sobrang kainitan naman pagdating ng alas-diyes! Hay!

Went out around 1030am, braved the heat, took the cab and I got my Harry back. I did not spend any centavo since all the replacements were covered by the warranty - yippee!

While waiting for Harry, was able to watch again for the nth time, Mighty Ducks 2 and saw Charlie! Hay, what a sight!

Since I don't have much planned for the day, I had lunch with the four gents (Bruno, Verbose, still don't have a code for Norman, and Sweetness) and my Ace.




Daming tao sa Sousaku! First time na nakita naming puno ang tables and hirap na hirap ang mga servers and even the owner was busy taking orders.

Another lunch filled good food with tons of giggles and teasing. Though we were happy to be with each other, we remembered those who cannot join us for lunch (little sister, cutie, and pogi).

We already scheduled a date for our next overnight escapade and a long trip for all of us on the 19th. Sorry na lang sa hindi invited - ika nga nila, mamatay kayo sa ingit!

After paying the bill and saying our goodbyes, I had to shoo them off since they might be scolded again for being late and spending too much breaks (kapal ng mukha ng mga naninita, akala mo perfect, sila ba hindi nalelate at hindi nagbubulakbol?).

Before hailing a cab, I passed by Big Brother/Cafe Salcedo and bought Cream Puff and Choco Beehives for my cheeblings. Whew, going home at 230pm was no joke... ang init!

No comments: