Friday, October 07, 2005

Next In Line

I never dreamed that the next time I will see the kids would be another last dance.

Yesterday, Sheryl got a call from Ma'am Cecille and informed her that she got the post! Saya-saya namin kasi an hour before the call was made, she's already scared that she didn't make the cut, told She to be very patient. Then after an hour, halos wala pang isang oras, ayun, controversial phone call.

Hurriedly, I finished my lunch, prepared her resignation letter, sent it to She throough YM, and told her to tender it ASAP. According to the boys, she did not stay long when she tendered her resignation letter - ang bilis! Astig talaga si Pogi!

I met up with the kids after a family dinner a little past 9pm. (I am still waiting for the pics from the family dinner before posting an entry - Mom took the pics!). As usual, they had dinner at KFC and we were the last customers to leave the place

No gathering with the kids would be complete without snapshots so as always, everyone smiled and posed!





For our dearest Ashe She - galingan mo sa AU! Yakang-yaka mo yan at wag mo kami papahiya kay Ma'am Cecille. For sure, isa sa mamimiss ng mga kasama mo sa production room ay ang malamakinilya mong pagtype sa keyboard. Nandito lang kami ha, isang text, isang email or isang buzz lang!

Now, I wonder... who will be next in line?

No comments: