Thursday, October 06, 2005

Of Rejection and Bitterness

Why is it that for some people, rejection is something that they can't live with? I've had my fair share of rejection but never did it tarnish my ever so shiny ego and self- esteem. Well, for one, I know what I can and cannot do. Second, I�m doing something so that the cannot's can be can's in the end.

Maybe people should be more prepared for the worst. Complement it with hope and trust, and a dash of determination, could it get any better than that? It worked for me, maybe you wanna have a healthy serving. It wouldn't hurt big-time if you try. You want?

And why on earth would you let someone ruin you? What about the core of who you are? Shouldn't that matter more than anything else?

But be careful. You gotta listen to people who make more sense than you. Let them help create a better you. Milk them for whatever they are worth. But give back the cheese. Let things be symbiotic.

This chaotic experience is distending.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, may blog ka pala! ingat!